In the Close Phase, you shut down the project in a controlled manner. Your key activities are to:
- Demonstrate the project is complete
- Assess the success of the project
- Undertake administrative closeout
- Transfer knowledge to the permanent organization
- Support departing staff as the project ends and the team dissolves
When all deliverables are accepted, the project is finished and the team can be dissolved.
Questions? Check our
FAQs for answers.
These job aids will help you complete project management deliverables in this phase. See the
Resources section for other materials that may be useful.