This website is the official website of the Planning and Statistics Authority (PSA) and all material on this website is copyright of the authority. All materials on this website, including all reports and statistical studies, are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, titles, and contents of the website are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the authority and cannot be reproduced, without written permission from the authority.
In all circumstances, nothing from the website can be used in any shape or form, no matter the form of media, without written permission from the authority.
In exception, you may print or re-use information or data from this website if:
- You use them for personal purposes.
- You use them for scientific research purposes.
- You do not re-use the information for promotion or advertising purposes.
- You do not re-use the information in a deliberately misleading way.
- It is not used as an endorsement by the Planning and Statistics Authority, another government department or other public sector organization.
Graphics and images on this website are licensed and cannot be re-used under any circumstances. Any request to otherwise reproduce the contents from this website for publication or commercial use should be addressed to the authority directly.
These Terms and Conditions for the use of this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the State of Qatar and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar.