Department Mandate :
- Develop, in coordination with the competent entities and concerned administrative units, the Ministry's strategic plan and take the procedures for approval thereof.
- Submit drafts of projects and programs implementation plans of different administrative units for the Minister's approval.
- Monitor execution of the strategic plan and the Ministry's implementation plans, assess the results thereof, and submit periodic reports thereon.
- Study issues and obstacles that may occur at the execution of the strategic plan and implementation plans as well as propose appropriate answers therefor.
- Ensure integration of work patterns and systems with the Ministry’s competencies and objectives, and submit the proposed recommendations in this regard.
- Develop to institutional performance evaluation programs to ensure quality of services of administrative units.
- Review and evaluate the performance of administrative units, and to develop proposals to raise the overall efficiency thereof.
- Study work problems and constraints in the ministry, discuss the causes, and propose appropriate solutions.
- Propose, in coordination with the competent entities and concerned administrative units, the plans for development of work systems and methods and simplification of procedures.